- Software Engineer at Fort Worth, Texas, supporting the F-35 program working with various languages and technologies.
- Supported projects are mainly using C++, QT, and Rancher. With a bit of Linux thrown in.
February 2021-February 2022
- Developing in the Metroplex program in Lua creating High Speed Guards for validating data transfer in HTTP/TCP requests.
- Working deploying Kubernetes containers via Rancher.
- Creating validation lua scripts and tests to pass against client ruleset and leading design discussions/implementations for better efficiency and flexibility
- Created Unit and Integrated tests.
- Using Red Hat Enterprise Linux environment
- Working in an agile environment
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems
Associate Software Developer
August 2020-February 2021
- Developing in the Combat System Simulations Development program in C++ and Lua.
- System debugging with centralized implementation and effect.
- Working in applications involving (MFC) Microsoft Foundation Class Library for both backend and frontend development.
- Replicating GUI from Joint Tactical Terminal application into Common Connectivity Device application to support Navy training.
- Gaining experience in an agile environment for code delivery
University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Office of Research and Engagement
Full Stack Developer
August 2019-October 2020
- Developed web application in Nodejs, Nextjs, and MongoDB to allow for collaborative image labeling of 800 GB for supervised machine learning development.
- Application allowed for labeling for 1000 images in a day's work, resulting in significant data processing over traditional methods.
- Analysis of data created by application from 300 images allowed for better technical recommendations to increase model accuracy.
Supplemental Software at Greensboro
Front-end Web Developer
June 2018-June 2019
- Rapidly acquired front-end language skills allowing for the development of 2 products within 1 year.
- Improved requirements' documents by communicating with necessary shareholders resulting in clearer and more detailed design specifications.